Because of your generous gifts, relief is now reaching the remote Nubri valley in northern Nepal. The only way to get there is by helicopter. Tons of supplies are making their way to Nubri, Tsum and other isolated areas. Thank you and God bless you! We expect we will be helping the quake survivors in Nepal for months to come as the recovery process shifts from the emergency to the rebuilding stage. Please continue to pray. If you would like to contribute, it would be a great blessing.
HOW TO GIVE
1. By credit or debit card or Paypal to our Persecution & Relief fund
2. By mailing a check/cheque to one of our offices (see addresses on our Contact page)
3. By bank transfer to one of our accounts around the world (see our Contact page)
We guarantee that all donated funds will be sent directly to the relief efforts in Nepal. Nothing is taken out for administration or any other expense.
Earthquake in Nepal Posts:
• Relief Is Reaching the Most Remote Parts of Nepal (15-May)
• Nepal Update: $1.07 Provides a Hot Meal to Earthquake Survivors (4-May)
• Nepal Update: Help Is on the Way (29-April)
• Emergency in Nepal (26-April)