We would like to introduce you to a country you will have heard about often, but probably only in terms of death and destruction. Our Lord Jesus died for the 72 unreached ethnic groups and 30 million people of Afghanistan. We would like to tell you about the people of this amazing country, and we will even present an opportunity for sharing the Gospel there.
Instead of images of sin-stained old men holding machine guns, which you have no doubt already seen through the media, we would like to present another side of Afghanistan in our newsletter. We want to show the lost humanity of people waiting to meet the Savior whose Name they have not yet heard. Yes, Afghanistan is a brutal and harsh place, but it is also home to millions of precious children and families not too different from people elsewhere. They want to live in peace, and they long for their children to grow up in health and wholeness.
Three ways you can bless the people of Afghanistan
1. In your church or family, please pray for each of the unreached groups of Afghanistan listed on pages 4-5 of our newsletter. Pray each group will soon hear the Gospel in their own language; and the Holy Spirit will prepare the hearts of some to repent and believe upon Jesus Christ for salvation.
2. Please consider our “Persecution & Relief Fund.” All gifts marked “Afghanistan” will help provide wells for Afghan villages without access to clean water.
3. Please pray for all Christians involved with these projects and for all believers in Afghanistan, that the Holy Spirit might protect and refresh them, and use their lives to glorify Jesus in Afghanistan.
How to Give
1. By credit or debit card or Paypal to our Persecution & Relief fund
2. By mailing a check/cheque to one of our offices (see addresses on our Contact page)
3. By bank transfer to one of our accounts around the world (see our Contact page)
May God be glorified among all the peoples of Afghanistan!
The team at Asia Harvest