Equipping Asia’s Christians with God’s Word
Current Total: 927,028 Bibles and New Testaments printed in 101 Asian languages.
Each Bible costs an average of just US $2.70 to print and deliver.
Asia is home to many ethnic groups where people have been deprived of God’s Word, sometimes for decades. The Asian Bible fund provides the Scriptures in numerous languages throughout Southeast Asia, North Korea, the Indian subcontinent, and elsewhere.
The one country where the Asian Bible fund doesn’t apply to is China, as our China Bible fund functions as a totally separate project.
Some of the languages we have provided Bibles in through the Asian Bible fund include:
(click on a link above to learn more about a particular tribe or ethnic group).
Asia Harvest is privileged to partner with a Bible translation ministry that recently completed the first ever New Testament in the Sakachep language, spoken by more than 35,000 people in northeast India. This short video was shot at the Bible dedication ceremony, as the Sakachep people came together to celebrate having God's Word in their language for the first time.Below is some content related to the project:
- June 2018 newsletter about the millions of Gospels we print for evangelism through the project.
- December 2017 newsletter about the thousands of Hakha Chin Christians in Myanmar we were privileged to take Bibles to.
- December 2015 pictorial journey of how the Word of God reaches tribal Christians in Southeast Asia.
- December 2010 newsletter on the Asian Bible fund.
- April 2007 newsletter on the Asian Bible fund.
Each Bible costs an average of just US $2.70 to print and deliver.Donate